Today I had the pleasant surprise to be nominated by http://humanelychic.blogspot.ca/ (Camila) for a Liebster Award. Thank you very much :)
The Liebster Award is for new bloggers with under 200 followers. And I'm sure you would agree I fall into that category :) Its an awesome opportunity to help relatively unknown amazing wonderful bloggers get more exposure.
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated for the award, post it up on your blog and thank other person who awarded you.
2. In the post let everyone know 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions your nominee has asked you.
4. Choose 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate (not the person who nominated you), link to their blog and make sure you let them know they are nominated.
5. Choose 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. The nominees do their bit and the Liebster love keeps going round and round.
So here are my 11 facts:
1. I am very shy.
2. I feel more pain for the dying animals in movies than for the humans.
3. If I lived on my own, I would be completely vegetarian.
4. I have only ever been to two countries (Canada, where I live, and USA - Maine and NY).
5. I have seen the northern lights.
6. I have moved multiple times around Ontario.
7. In my room, there is no main light with a light switch ..I have four different lamps, and when I need to turn the first one on, I blindly make my way across my room, arms outstretched, feeling for the switch.
8. I sacrificed a double bed for a single because it meant I would have more space for bookshelves in my room.
9. I am frequently told that I closely resemble Zooey Deschanel (and have the personality of Jess, her tv character from New Girl).
10. I hate the heat.
11. I like to draw.
My answers to Camila's questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
It changes with my mood. Right now, it is purple :)
2. What languages do you speak?
French and english.
3.Have you ever lived in another country, other than your native country?
4. What is your favorite book? And why?
THE ENTIRE HARRY POTTER SERIES I CANNOT GET OVER THE AMAZINGNESS THAT JK ROWLING HAS CREATED <3
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Since I have not visited many parts of the world, I will say underwater (I truly would love to be a mermaid haha), because my opinions on other places are not very in depth... So why not choose somewhere impossible? That's my way to do it.
6. Who's your celebrity crush?
Ezra Miller -I can not comprehend the beauty of this man.
7. From famous people who have passed on, who would you choose to go on a date (does not have to be romantic) just to chat about their life?
Elvis Presley, babeh.
8. What is your favorite candy/sweet?
There are so many... I blame it on the french culture in me. That being said, I will pick sucre à la crème, a delicious french desert that we usually eat around Christmas time :)
9. Are you a dog person or cat person?
Cat, usually, but I think that is because of the amazingly human personality that my cat has... I doubt I ever find a cat as friendly as mine.
10. What is your favorite cruelty-free makeup line?
For what I've had the chance to try, I like Physician's Formula, although, as soon as i get my hands on a Tarte product, I think it will take the cake.
11. Who is your favorite Youtube Makeup Guru? and Why? I you don't have one, who inspires you in the aspect of beauty & fashion?
ilymorgannn : http://www.youtube.com/user/ilymorgannn
She is about cruelty free products, body modifications, and this girl is so confident and real, I love her.
Alright, so Camila is my only follower, and I'm pretty sure the blogs that I follow have many followers... So if you're reading this, going HEY I HAVE UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS AND I LIKE THE SAME STUFF THIS GIRL LIKES, then, by all means, let me know about your blog in a comment and I'll check it out and probably nominate you :)
Thanks again Camila!!!